| < September >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manaia Dem Farm in September is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 98.2mm (3.9in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:17 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Manaia Dem Farm September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Manaia Dem Farm:
- Uruti, New Zealand - 70.9 kms (44.1 miles) NNE
- New Plymouth, New Zealand - 57.6 kms (35.8 miles) N
- Waitara, New Zealand - 57.7 kms (35.9 miles) N
- Inglewood, New Zealand - 41 kms (25.5 miles) N
- Purangi, New Zealand - 51.5 kms (32 miles) NE
- Tarata, New Zealand - 43.1 kms (26.8 miles) NNE
- Te Wera Forest, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) NE
- Tariki Hydro, New Zealand - 34.8 kms (21.6 miles) NNE
- Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand - 25.7 kms (16 miles) NNE
- Eltham, New Zealand - 15 kms (9.3 miles) NE
- Inaha, New Zealand - 5.7 kms (3.6 miles) SSE
- Wanganui, Cooks Gdns, New Zealand - 88.9 kms (55.2 miles) ESE